05 Mar Where to Get The Best Fashionable Ankara in Nigeria
Are you looking for where to get the best fashionable Ankara in Nigeria, especially, Lagos? This article is your guide.
Every Nigerian knows that in Nigeria, we can never be caught unfresh. We are always evolving to suit the style of our generation. To effectively do that, we need to have the best textile material and the right design.
The best textile to use now is Ankara. It can be used to make both formal and informal wear. It is known for its colourful prints, bold designs, and vibrant fabrics. The styles for Ankara materials vary from simple to very elaborate designs. It is also easy to be flexible when dealing with Ankara materials. You can even decide to attach beads around the edges of the cloth, and it will still come out good.
If you want to enjoy adventurous travels around Nigeria and Africa at large, you need to be well-dressed and suited for such events. You don’t want to explore the deep ends of Obudu cattle ranch dressed like you are going for an interview, do you? You will need something that screams Nigerian fashion, and at the same time, makes you look good.
To fulfil this, you will need the best textiles. Unfortunately, finding the best textile for your designs can be difficult. Most Ankara materials in our time and age are low quality or fake. We have therefore compiled a list of the top Ankara spots in Lagos, where you can find the best quality Ankara so that you can slay on a budget and in style.
1. FABRILISTA: It is an Afrocentric brand, located at No 9 Araromi Street Ogudu, Lagos. This brand offers a collection of unique African prints, cushions, and accessories. One can expect to find some of the best Ankara designs in this sophisticated location. They have creative designs that one can use for both formal and informal occasions.
2. THE PILLOW ART SHOP: Located at 5 Alhaji Agbabiaka Street, Ago Palace Way, Lagos. This brand has the sole aim of promoting locally-made soft furnishings and Nigerian-made products. Their products are also of good quality, and they are durable. So when you want to go to that art exhibition, and you want to show off your nationality with pride, you can be sure to get the best products at the pillow art shop.
- Top Ten Nigerian Cultural Festivals That you Cannot Afford to Miss
- 17 Ways to Make Money From Home as a Woman
- Creative ways to comfortably learn any Nigerian language
3. SHOP FROM GREAT LADY: This fashion business is located at Magodo GRA phase 2, Lagos, Lagos. Their focus is on the female species. They sell female shoes, Ankara bags, perfumes, and other accessories women may want to wear. They are a great brand to shop from for your next road trip or getaway party. And as you plan to travel to a new state but you still want to show off your culture, you can shop there for the best clothes that will suit your taste and make you look good at the same time.
4. EVERMORE FABRICS NIGERIA: It is located at 23b Somoye street Orile Agege, Ikeja, Lagos. They are well known for their collection of high-quality fabrics, especially Ankara. Regardless, they still have other textiles like lace, cashmere, and senator wears. They attend to both male and female needs. This brand also deals in events and interior décor. Before you travel to a new place, we strongly advise that you check out the textiles in this shop and get one or two things that will scream to the world that you are a Nigerian on an adventurous journey.
5. GRAFIX STYLE: Located in Zone B block 13 Shop 1 & 2 Obafemi Awolowo University central Market, Osun. They make anything from Ankara materials, and this is not only clothes but accessories too. One can expect to get the best clothes and accessories from this brand, at an affordable price. They are more enthusiastic about tourists, both foreign and local. Their goal is to make products that Nigerians are proud to wear outside Nigeria and outfits that will leave tourists wanting to embrace Nigerian culture fully.
There are lots of textiles and fabrics out there, but if you want to explore and learn about Nigeria during your adventurous journey here, you will need to be dressed in one. And the good part is that you can get these materials at affordable prices. However, you may want to go with extra money because the uniqueness of the Ankara materials and its accessories will lead to you wanting to buy more of it.