To uninstall an app on an iPhone, you can follow these steps:
- Locate the app you want to uninstall on your home screen or in the “Apps” folder.
- Press and hold the app icon until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap the “X” icon that appears on the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Confirm the deletion by tapping “Delete” or “OK.”
- Press the “Home” button to stop the icons from wiggling.
Alternatively, you can also uninstall an app using the “Settings” app. Here’s how:
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Tap “General,” then “iPhone Storage.”
- Locate the app you want to uninstall and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete App” and confirm the deletion.
Please note that uninstalling an app will also delete all of its data, so be sure that you do not want the app or its data before proceeding. Also, some apps may require subscription fees to be canceled separately, before uninstalling.
Why Can’t I Uninstall an App?