30 Apr Artificial Intelligence Movie Cast
A.I. Artificial Intelligence Movie
Artificial Intelligence has been in existence for a while now but came to be considered by many tech enthusiasts a few years ago. Everyone who has come across AI has seen its capability.
Speaking of AI, it comes with many advantages compared to its mistakes. It can be used to write content, could be used to generate music lyrics, it could tell the state of being of a human, and all other important things. However, you should also know that AI does not operate based on how it feels – the program does not possess emotions.
Since the invention of AI, movies have been created featuring the program, and one of the most notable movies known as the A.I. Artificial Intelligence movie, was produced in 2001. I will walk you through the 2001 A.I. Artificial Intelligence movie cast in this article.
Artificial Intelligence Movie Cast
There are a lot of people regarded to be main characters of 2001 released AI Artificial Intelligence movies such as Sam Robards, who is regarded as Henry Swinton in the well-known AI movie, and others which are listed below –
- Adrian Grenier as Teen in Van
- Ashley Scott as Gigolo Jane
- April Grace as Female Colleague
- Ben Kingsley as Specialist (voice)
- Brendan Gleeson as Flesh Fair
- Chris Rock as Comedian Robot (voice)
- Enrico Colantoni as The Murderer
- Erik Bauersfeld as Gardener (voice)
- Frances O’Connor as Monica Swinton
- Haley Joel Osment as David. Halsey was Spielberg’s first and only choice for the role. To portray the character, Halsey did a great job by avoiding blinking his eyes and pushing further to program himself with good posture
- Jack Angel as Teddy (voice)
- Jake Thomas as Martin Swinton
- Jude Law as Gigolo Joe. To prepare for the role, Law studied the acting of Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly, whose movements Joe emulates
- Kathryn Morris as Teenage Honey
- Ken Leung, Matt Winston, Eugene Osment, and Clark Gregg as Cybertronics Corp employees
- Meryl Streep as the Blue Fairy (voice)
- Ministry as Flesh Fair band
- Paula Malcomson as Patricia in Mirrored Room
- Robin Williams as Dr. Know (voice)
- Sam Robards as Henry Swinton
- William Hurt as Professor Allen Hobby
- impresario Lord Johnson-Johnson
The AI Movie Plot
The AI movie plot is about Mecha humanoid robots, seemingly capable of complex reasoning but lacking in emotions, just like an AI would.
However, In Madison, New Jersey, David, a prototype Mecha child capable of experiencing love, is given to Henry Swinton and his wife Monica, whose son Martin contracted a rare disease and has been placed in suspended animation.
Monica initially feels uncomfortable around David but eventually warms up to him and activates his imprinting protocol, causing him to have an enduring, childlike love for her.
David sought to have Monica express the same love towards him; he also befriends Teddy(Martin’s robotic teddy bear).
Martin is unexpectedly cured of his disease and brought home. Thereafter, he becomes jealous of David and goads him to perform worrisome acts, such as cutting off the locks of Monica’s hair while she is sleeping.
As Martin’s hatred towards David kept going, David was accused of being dangerous to humans, and the pressure is now on Monica to return David to his creators to be destroyed. Monica is told that if David can love, then he can also hate.
However, the decision is difficult for Monica to make as she takes David to the woods leaving him with Teddy as his companion.
- The Devil Wears Prada – Where to Watch and Stream
- Cast of the Lying Life of Adults
- Robot Movie In The 80s
- TikTok Songs 2022 (Viral Hit Tik Tok Songs Music)
- Knock at the Cabin (2023) – Tickets & Showtimes Near You
The AI Movie Soundtrack
The film’s soundtrack was released by Warner Sunset Records in 2001. The original score was composed and conducted by John Williams and featured singers Lara Fabian on two songs and Josh Groban on one.
It is also noted that The band Ministry appears in the film playing the song “What About Us?” but the song does not appear on the official soundtrack album.
The AI Movie Released Date
Just as I stated earlier, the AI movie was released in 2001, and it went further to be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures in North America and DreamWorks Pictures, Internationally.
However, it has a total running time of 146 minutes using the English language as spoken and subtitled.
The movie, A.I, Artificial Intelligence movie was released in 2001 and is arguably one of the best-invented AI movies. It has different scenes of seeming action, drama, and others. We recommend the movie to you if you wish to enjoy advance and sail through tech movies as a whole.