14 Dec A Guide For Erin Ijesha
A Guide For Erin Ijesha – This article contains all you need to ensure your enjoy your stay at this beautiful place.
Have you ever wondered about what the steepest waterfall in Nigeria will look like? Well, we can tell you that it is glorious as it is mean. Erin Ijesha is not the only waterfall in Nigeria, but it is the most popular and the most visited waterfall. The most unique thing about Erin Ijesha is its 7 steps. The first three steps are very easy to access but once you reach the 4th step, you will need to be walking on all fours if you want to keep progressing.
Most people enjoy Erin Ijesha because it is very adventurous and thrilling. Research has it that when you reach the 7th step, you will find a small path that leads to a small village known as Abake village in Ekiti state. Another reason why Erin Ijesha is preferred amongst other waterfalls is the fact that it holds a very relaxing waterfall that one can take a shower in and be relieved of a lot of stress. No matter how enjoyable Erin Ijesha is, you must be endowed with some things before you get there. So this article is a travel guide to help you have the best experience in Erin Ijesha.
What To Wear at Erin Ijesha
You may need to do some light shopping before going to Erin Ijesha. Although the place is casual, you can’t just wear anything to it. You will agree with me that some outfits are not comfortable. So if you are planning on having the best time at Erin Ijesha, you will need to put on some very casual clothes that are also very comfortable. We advise that you wear shorts/denim pants and a tee shirt. You can also opt for a flowy dress that you can layer your bikini for ease of switching outfits and for when you will want to climb the various steps that Erin Ijesha holds.
What To Pack
Before you make your trip to Erin Ijesha, you will have to pack some essentials to help make your stay at Erin Ijesha a memorable one. Spoiler alert, even if you are spending a day at Erin Ijesha, you will still have to pack a few things. Below is a list of things you will absolutely need to make your stay at Erin Ijesha memorable.
- Water bottle
- Hats to keep the sun off
- Sneakers. No, you cannot wear flip-flops to hike, especially not at a place like Erin Ijesha. But if sneakers are not your favourite dressing and hikin shoes, pack something that you can climb with.
- Power bank: Think of Erin Ijesha as Mouth Everest. You may get missing and you need to have a phone with enough charge to be able to reach someone else and besides, the view that Erin Ijesha offers is so magnificent that you will need to take pictures but you won’t be able to do that if you have a low battery, now will you?
- Insect repellent: Bees and other insects may be present at Erin Ijesha. To not allow them ruin the experience for you, you will need to pack an insect repellent.
- Shower cap: Regardless of the fact that you can buy this at Erin Ijesha, we still advise that you go with it.
- Water bottle: I know what you are thinking. ‘Why would I need a water bottle when Erin Ijesha has a waterfall?’ Well, before you even get to the waterfall, you will have to climb a few steps of Erin Ijesha. So you will need it to stay hydrated.
Opening Hours At Erin Ijesha Waterfall
Erin Ijesha Waterfall is located within Erin Ijesha community. If you have ever been there, you will notice that the community is blessed with open-minded citizens. They do not frown at tourists, they welcome them with open arms.
Erin Ijesha is open by 8:00 am and closes by 6:00 pm every day. The gate fee to Erin Ijesha is N1,000 for adults and N500 for children. If you want to take pictures with your camera, you will be charged an extra fee of N2,000. However, if you are using your phone or mobile device, you won’t be charged anything at all. Also, at Erin Ijesha, you will find photographers that you can pay to take pictures of you and your family.
What To Do At Erin Ijesha Waterfall
Erin Ijesha Waterfall is a place that offers lots of fun activities to its visitors. Apart from swimming and hiking, you can do a lot more at Erin Ijesha Waterfall and these are some of them.
- A Romantic Outing: Erin Ijesha is one of the best places to take your adventurous partner to. You can bond with him or her over a lot of fun activities like hiking, swimming, site seeing and so much more. You can even treat your partner to a delicious meal at Erin Ijesha and get your picture taken by professional photographers.
- School Excursion: Look no further for an educative yet fun place to take your students to for an excursion because Erin Ijesha has everything you are looking for. Erin Ijesha is packed with lots of ancient history and stories that children will absolutely love listening to.
- Parties: Oh yes, you can even hold a small party here for your friend or other loved one birthday party.
- Pre-wedding shoot and product campaign: Erin Ijesha has a calm, serene and lovely feel to it and this makes it one of the best places to take your pre-wedding photo or hold that product campaign.
Erin Ijesha is a beautiful landscape filled with amazing views and activities. When next you want a place to relax and enjoy nature, opt for Erin Ijesha Waterfall.
Leave a comment below to tell us about what you love most about Erin Ijesha Waterfall
URLPosted at 05:54h, 15 December
[…] There you will find 66643 more Infos: hqwords.com/a-guide-for-erin-ijesha/ […]